Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spinning Bikes Squealing

well ..........

The saying goes, "Is well born, being grateful."


For this reason, so from this blog, I thank the knowledge that I have provided throughout the course of "digital media in the classroom."

has been a laborious task because, my knowledge in both computer and Internet, were to start very basic. However, as the course progressed, module by module, I could see how the blog was growing and taking life. And I have no doubt that will improve and grow as if it were a living being.

currently comprises Posts exercises created as well as work with learners as (digital journalists in the classroom), including articles on current issues related to the subject of economics (which is mine).

Of this, a simple way, we are becoming digital journalists occasionally, due to a common interest: The Economy, the learners as to raise the note of class and teacher, to use this tool to be become, in my opinion, add value to classroom teaching.

Therefore, I want from here, where we have come across the foreground, to express my gratitude to witness ISFTIC , as an institution and the tutor of course, Ms. Carmen Fernández Gómez for their support, encouragement and stimulation that they can not conquer this goal: My training in the course and positive impact on motivation and good work of learners as the course IES Economics Levante.


I said, thank you very much, because "it is well .......... born to be grateful."

0 comments:

Post a Comment