Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What Gas Is Best For Outboard Motors

I "room" of Bildu


Dear blogger @ s @ s, allow me a personal note is that since a few hours ago, and with all the right papers, I "room" . That's how we say the Portuguese and it seemed wonderful expression to describe that cycle and I'm including: cycle and s retirees.

throw in no way account and think that I have what you need to have, I mean the relevant years. Although I am near, that day has not yet arrived, but for now, despite Zapatero, having started my working career very young, I could retire.

My life has been intense and have tried various medicines, the public realm and the private sector. By far and away, and despite all the sorrow, I prefer the public sector . I believe in him and I have spent most of my gray hair dyed. Belong, although I should say, I belonged to the Central Government and have lived very different scenarios.

I believed blindly in the public services are increasingly impaired by lack of resources and, essentially, for lack of credibility of the political powers that have managed.

remain active in other fields. And of course I'll connected to the digital world and taught me so much learn from both.

For a while I wanted to be in pure anonymity, either because of shyness, or prudence, but gradually I was showing. And many know me for who does not already done so, I stand. This is me. Photography three years ago at a conference in Seville professionals. On the bridge of Triana. I'm getting almost the same weight then, using the scheme and I'm going hungry.



I also dedicate to the care of the little corner of my roof garden. Will find out the rhododendrons the Botanical Garden of Madrid (recommend to be visited because they are spectacularly beautiful) because I care, have nothing to envy. Look at the sample



wanted to share with you the moment I live with passion, just as I've lived all my life.

As at the beginning of the term spoke in Portuguese, it occurs to me leave a fado to accompany this personal moment: "Una Lagrima" , sung by Misia . And is that so and so I fired, and so many memories and emotions all contained, my heart is overflowing. I'm already piecing.


Thank you all for your company and sharing hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment